1. Define Microprocessor
2. Explain the 2-key and N-Key rollover feature of keyboard design
3. Draw the control word of 8255:BSR AND I/O Mode
4. What is stack.What is the use of stack in subroutine.
5. Define Microcontrollers
6. Define Machine cycle,Instruction cycle and T-state
7. Define Memory mapped I/O and peripheral mapped I/O
8. Define DMA.
9. Difference between Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
10. Define Addressing Mode. Write the Addressing Modes of 8085/8051
11. write the format of status register and mode set register in 8257
12. .List the various registers in 8085/8051?
13. .what are SIM and RIM instructions in 8085MP
14. .What is keybounce?Explain different key bouncing techniques
15. .Define PIC.How an interrupt can be handled using PIC
16. Define Flag.Draw flag register of 8085/8051
17. Show the formats of modeword, command word and status word of 8251
18. List out the mode in keyboard and display controller 8279 interface
19. List and explain various modes of 8254 interval timer
20 Define Interrupts.How interrupts are handled in 8085/8051
21 Classify the interrupts of 8085/8051
22.Define Addressing Mode. Write the Addressing Modes of 8085/8086/8051
23 what are SIM and RIM instructions in 8085MP